Besides braids in your hair, twist hairstyles are the second-best choice for black girls who want to give their hair a more beautiful and cute look. Twist hairstyles for black girls are effortless and dependable to keep up. But making twist hairstyles for black girls is not as easy as braiding your hair. There are several types of twist hairstyles for black girls that you can read in this article, and they are:
1. Cornrows & Twist Out – Flat Twists & Twist Out
Cornrows & twist out – flat twist & twist out are simple twist hairstyles for black girls that can make little girls’ hair look prettier. This kind of twist hairstyle for black girls becomes very popular with over 44k+ views. As long as you know how to cornrow your hair, this twist hairstyle can be very quickly done.
2. Twist Out’s + Puff with Twisted Bang
Twist out’s + puff with twisted bang becomes the next twist hairstyles for black girls. This type of hairstyle is quite different from the first ones. With almost 28k+ views, this twist hairstyles for black girls to succeed in the top two of people’s choice.
3. Half Cornrows & Twist Out
Half cornrows & twist out are highly popular among biracial girls and African American women. Again, as long as you know how to cornrow your hair; you’ll find no difficulty with this type of twist hairstyle for black girls. There is nothing to intricate here, although the pattern of cornrow is slightly different.
4. Side Cornrows into Sister (Rope) Twists
This twist hairstyle for black girls is inspired by actress and singer Jill Scott and the beautiful Tiashauntee of her best hair. This hairstyle is the fourth twist hairstyles for black girls that have become one of the most favorite twist hairstyles among African American little girls. It will stay performing well with this type of twist hairstyle for up to two weeks if you can keep it and care for it properly. Besides beautiful, side cornrows into sister (rope) twist can be so cute for black girls.
5. Natural Box Braids
At number 5, there are Natural Box Braids that become some favorite twist hairstyles for black girls. You can dress up the braids with barrettes or beads, or you can dress it down with headbands or bows to keep it as simple as possible. Just curl the braids well and then put them in ponytails. Natural Box Braids can last longer than the other four, which is 4+ weeks if you can take care of it properly.
- First thing you have to do is wet your hair
- After that, you need to piece them on some parts
- Then you can add a bit of gel to your hair
- Next, all you have to do is separate every part into two
- Once again you need to place gel nicely
- You’ll need a few twists for more significant parts of gene rule
- After that make use of the portioned pieces and then cover them close to each other
- Attempt rubber bands or beeswax at the ends to avoid it from unraveling