1.Marilyn Monroe beauty secrets
Do you remember Marilyn Monroe? All right, Marilyn Monroe is the most popular artist and top beauty icon of the 20th century. She just had the person most important and still known until now. There is a lot of people who following her style to seem like her figure.
Marilyn Monroe always looks gorgeous and stunning on every occasion because she trusted makeup artist by Allan Snyder at hand. Most of all want to know about Marilyn Monroe’s beauty secret. You also can follow her appearance to make you look like Marilyn Monroe. There are some tips to go follow to make your personality as your idol.
– First, skincare. Marilyn Monroe took good of her skin by using Shu Uemura cleansing oil. She washed her face with these products every day. Shu Uemura cleansing oil is the most popular skincare from the past and now. And then she applies a couple of layers of Vaseline on as a moisturizing base. To avoid a gorgeous light in the studio, she didn’t apply to advocate much petroleum jelly. To shorten and shape her nose, Marilyn Monroe applies blush on the tip and layered with Vaseline for the right focus. She always picks a pink or coral blush across slightly. Apply on the cheekbones to brighten and lift her complexion.
2.Celebrity Beauty Secrets 2
– Second, eye makeup. To sultry downturned eyes, she coated the lids with a creamy white shadow from lash line to brow bone. And then she always applies a smoky blue or soft brown shadow to give a dramatically countered. Indefinitely, it can give the illusion of incredibly deep-set eyes. For a visual lift, she made lined the upper lash line from inner to the outer corner with a brown or black cream liner and performs to flick the lineup.
3. Get the Vintage Look Marilyn Monroe – Skincare and Beauty Blog
– Thirds, she made a lower lash line with a pencil. She drew a line from the middle towards the outer corner of the lash line. She also brightened the gap between her upper and lower lash line with a white pencil. Mascara is used to curling and applied false eyelashes to the outer corners of her eyes were good to go.
Marilyn Monroe Birthday and Beauty Secrets –
– Fourth, enhance the heart-shaped features. To enhance her heart shapes feature, she visually widened the upper half of her face with a highlighter. Apply cream highlighters around the cheekbones, in the space between nose and eyes, and apply across her eyelid and forehead. Apply a creamy lighter will give the extra visually to her face shapes. Marilyn Monroe also gives pointed the arch in her eyebrow which widened the forehead. For the final touch, she gives the illusion of narrow jawline and chins by countering a deep shade of powder and applies on the bottom chin, neck, temples, and hollows of cheeks.
4.Vintage and Retro Beauty Secrets – tips and tricks to achieve old
credits: GLAMOUR Magazine UK