Nowadays, women primarily find versatile hairstyles. Every style needs to provide multiple styling options, whether it is short, medium, or long. Short hair still offers versatility, just like any other type of style and cut. For short layered hair, there are several ways to style. With the proper tools and steps, you can achieve the look you want.
1-How to Quick and Easy Style Short Layered Hair: All the things you will need
- 1. Comb
- 2. Brush
- 3. Wave clips
- 4. Styling products
- 5. Hairpins
- 6. Hairdryer
- How to Create a quick and easy updo hairstyle « Hairstyling
2-How to Quick and Easy Style Short Layered Hair: Instructions
- 1. Apply a bit volumizing styling gel or mousse, while blow-drying your hair with a medium-sized round brush. Use a good volume hairspray on the nose. Use a rat tail comb to flip the head back forward and lift or pick the nose into the place. To get the body desired, backcomb any areas that still refuse. After that, respray your hair with a lightweight volume spray.
- 2. Slick the hair back away from your face by choosing a good quality shine-enhanced styling gel. Pull a few strands across the forehead or in front of the hair in a spit curl style, if desired.
- How to Quick and Easy Style Short Layered Hair
- 3. For a punk rock and funky style, apply a bit of heavy-duty styling gel to spike your hair. You can use a hair color spray to add a bit of color to the ends of your hair if desired. Keep the peaks in place by spraying hairspray.
- 4. For the sexy finger waves in the lower back and the top front of your hair, experiment with styling lotions. You can easily find a few finger wave clips in beauty supply stores. So, with the right heavy-duty styling product, it is possible to set the finger waves yourself at home. Spray the waves into place, when you get the style desired.
- Quick to Style Short to Medium Hairstyles
- 5. Give your hair a light, curly, and natural look by pinning curl the hair in large sections. Once curled, shake your head vigorously. Use your fingers to separate the curls. You can use the end of the rat tail comb or a pick to loosen the curls if the hair is too curly. Use hairspray, if the look desired is achieved.
- Short Layered Chin Length Bob – Quick & easy hairstyles
- 6. Use a small round brush to flip the hair up at the ends during the hair drying process. For a little bit of volume, backcomb the top of your hair and push the front section of the hair behind the ears. Use a medium-weight hairspray to spray everything into place.
- 7. For a “big” hair look, backcomb the hair heavily. Put it into place by spraying individual sections of the hair.
- 8. For a “ducktail” look on your short layered hair, brush the sides of the nose back and meet it in the center again of the hair. Use heavy-duty hair spray to spray the hair into place.