– First, cut the piece of wire about 18 to 20 inches long. Bend the cable to your beading tool in half form. Place this aside on your hair.
– Second, separate your hair about 1 inch use a comb. Run the comb the section to make sure there is no tangle. For more easy work, you can clip your back with just one part of the hair.
– Third, separate the part of your hair into three parts. Now, you can begin to create a braid on your hair. Too many braids on your hair with small braids it is recommended. It would be better to put beads.
How do you braid and put beads in African American hair – Yahoo
– Fourth, hook the bent end of the wire over your braids and slide as many beads you would like to. Put a dot onto the terms of the cable.
– Next, pull on the ends of the wire, slipping the wire down through the beads. This performs threads the dots onto your braids.
– Continue to perform the braids on your hair. And secure the end of your hair with an elastic hairband when it finished holding better your braids.
How to Put Beads on Braids – Natural Hair Stylist – Hairstyles by
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make your appearance look more attractive to add some beads on your hair. This hairstyle can be a fun thing to do at girls’ parties or a way to make you stand out on a girl’s night out.
Biotin is usually referred to as vitamin H, which is a part of the B complex vitamin group. The importance of Vitamins B is to be able to help the body to change food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose) where they produce the energy that’s very useful for our body. The foods which are rich in biotin are butter, cheese, egg […]
Fashionable Asian Hairstyles People from different areas of the world come with different skin colors, facial features, and different types of hair. Asian women have typical hair texture and distinct features. Most of the time, the hair are smooth, silky, soft and straight. Before considering Asian hair styles, you must understand that most Asian hair […]
How to make pew bows for wedding on church The aisle is a focal point when the bride and groom walk to the altar. When it comes to wedding day, the aisle always filled with a variety of decorations such as flowers and pew bow. In the aisle, you can see lot of pew bows. […]
Peek A Boo Highlights Ideas Changing your hairstyle from time to time can give you an extra boost of confidence. Whether you have long or short hair, there are plenty of peek a boo highlights ideas you can choose from. While it is nice to have your hair one solid color peek a boo highlights […]
Pin Up Hair Styles Pin up hair styles are a classic look. Early movie stars back in the 1930s made the pin up look a sensation. There are many styles that are still popular today. There are pin up hair styles for every hair texture and length. Pin up hair styles like big hair and […]
Classic, sophisticated, fresh and sexy are four main things for the latest fashion trends for women. 2014 is the year where most designers have taken more inspirations from 1960’s classic designs. They go back to the era where ‘Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’ had set a new trend for classic fashion. The trend colors for spring 2014 […]
7 best indoor tanning bed lotion of 2014 Make your skin keep healthy and protect it from harmful UV rays with tanning lotion. Tanning lotion is the best formula that allows you to achieve a tan with minimal risks that can occur to your skin. They are completely effective in keeping your skin protected from the sun. In […]