Beads are hair accessories to add a more attractive look in any hair length. Beads can add fun and color to your hair also. Pearls come in various style, color, and a shape is available.
A bead is one of another hair accessory that is suitable for any length hair and hairstyle.
Do not worry about putting beads on your hair, because pearls could be matched for every outfit.
When you want to add a bead to your braids is also can be done. Beads can add an accent to your braids.
You can add some beads that help your style shine. You need a pair of an extra hand to help you put the beads on your hair to make the job easier.
Put the bead to braids is a straightforward and straightforward way.
You no need to wasting your time doing this performance. We will show you an easy and straightforward way onto your braids. Here is step by step to put beads in hair with twists.
Read on this article to get more inspiration to add your style shine and more attractive with arrangement style beads exciting. Check below this
1/Caring for African Hair Beading – African Braiding
– The things you will need to perform this process are pony beads, elastic hair bands, comb, wire cutter, thin wire about 20 gauge, and hair clips. If you do not have a fence,
you can be used a hair elastic with a metal piece to slip the beads onto your braids.
Choosing the Right Size Beads for Your Braids Chocolate Hair
– First, cut the piece of wire about 18 to 20 inches long. Bend the cable to your beading tool in half form. Place this aside on your hair.
– Second, separate your hair about 1 inch use a comb. Run the comb the section to make sure there is no tangle. For more easy work, you can clip your back with just one part of the hair.
– Third, separate the part of your hair into three parts. Now, you can begin to create a braid on your hair. Too many braids on your hair with small braids it is recommended. It would be better to put beads.
How do you braid and put beads in African American hair – Yahoo
– Fourth, hook the bent end of the wire over your braids and slide as many beads you would like to. Put a dot onto the terms of the cable.
– Next, pull on the ends of the wire, slipping the wire down through the beads. This performs threads the dots onto your braids.
– Continue to perform the braids on your hair. And secure the end of your hair with an elastic hairband when it finished holding better your braids.
How to Put Beads on Braids – Natural Hair Stylist – Hairstyles by
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make your appearance look more attractive to add some beads on your hair. This hairstyle can be a fun thing to do at girls’ parties or a way to make you stand out on a girl’s night out.
Make your friend look envy when they look at you.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
how to make hair bows out of ribbon how to make bows out of ribbon