Most people want to make their hair thicker when it comes to dealing with the topic of thinning hair. But, others struggle to control the volume of their thick fur. They are searching for a way to make their hair appear thin. Thick hair often has coarse and over volume texture. It can be difficult to style and maintenance. Fortunately, there are few ways to make thick hair appear thin as smooth as possible. You can do these steps at home. But, you should go to the salon to get the right haircut and hairstyles for your thick hair. Let’s check this out!
1.How to Make Thick Hair Go Thin and Smooth: All the things you will need
- Large brush
- Razor comb
- Deep Conditioner
- Hair Clips
- Blow dryer
- Frizz protector
- Flat iron
2.How to Make Thick Hair Go Thin and Smooth: The Instructions
- In the first step, you should part your hair—part each side of your head into two sections.
- Before using the razor, twist your hair. Lightly push the razor comb into your hair several times. You will get thinner hair if you are more often pushing the razor through your hair. Use a regular brush to comb the hair out.
- It is better for you to change your shampoo regularly. Shampoos can make each hair thicker because it contains ingredients that build up on your hair. So, if you change the shampoo regularly, it can make your hair appear thinner and remove the buildup.
- Stay away from waxy or thick hair conditioner. Or, you can eliminate hair conditioners from your showering daily. Hair conditioner can make your hair appear thicker because it coats and plump up individual hairs. After shampooing and conditioning, use a towel to dry your hair. Gently comb your hair with a brush.
- How to Make Thick Hair Go Thin and Smooth
- To remove any frizz on your hair, apply a bit frizz protector in your hand. And then, gently work it through your hair until it coats each strand. After that, you can use blow-dry to dry your hair.
- Make the illusion of a thin look by using a flat iron. Avoid wavy or curly hair, which looks thicker than straight hair. For a more permanent solution, ask your hairstylist to apply chemical straighten into your hair. Or, make your thick hair straight at home by using a flat iron.
3. How to Make Thick Hair Go Thin and Smooth: Change your Hairstyles and Haircuts
For thick hair, consider wearing your hair in long hairstyles. Avoid short length and middle-length hairstyles, which can tend to look fuller and more packed. Make your long lush hair look thinner by pulling it back into updo or ponytail. Professional hairstylist also has cutting methods to thin your thick hair such as razor cutting or layering. A type of hair-cutting shear is thinning shears, which is specifically designed to make your thick hair appear thinner.