For decades, hair bows have been worn by young girls. It can add a cute touch to the hairstyle and help hold hair back. Hair bows can easily find in department stores and boutiques. But, the bows are expensive. The cost-effective way to get the right bow that matches her outfit is by making it by yourself and your daughter at home. You can easily customize the bows for her personal style, as well as for her outfits and events. Here are a few steps on how to make cute and easy little girl’s hair ribbon bows.
1-How to Make Cute and Easy Little Girl’s Hair Ribbon Bows: All the things you will need
credits: Brickyard Buffalo
- Barrettes or hair clips
- Hot glue and a hot glue gun
- Twist ties
- Adornments such as buttons or charms (optional)
2-How to Make Cute and Easy Little Girl’s Hair Ribbon Bows: Step by Step
- 1. Purchase all of the things you will need to make hair bows. You can easily find a lot of texture and color of ribbon in craft stores. Try to choose a fabric that easy to work and look good. There are many shapes of buttons or charms to adorn the bows. Let your daughter choose her favorite shapes, such as stars, flowers, butterflies, or other cute shapes. However, you can use a small piece of ribbon, if you do not want to use an adornment. It can cover up your tie and use it to decorate the center of the bow.
- Hair Bows, How to Make Hair Bows Instructions, Baby Headbands
- 2. You may not want to drip hot glue on your workplace. So place newspaper down onto it. Plug and let your hot glue gun to warm up until it ready to use.
- 3. You can use a large or small barrette or clip depending on your taste. Make sure to choose an appropriate size of barrette or clip, which can feel comfortable in her head.
- How To Make A Little Bow – Grosgrain Ribbon, Hair Bows, Ribbons
- 4. Consider the size of the bow. For a small hair bow, put your middle and index finger together. For a medium hair bow, add your ring finger. And then, for a large hair bow, add your pinkie. Pick up the ribbon. While wrapping it around the fingers, hold it under your thumb. Create the thickness that you are looking for by wrapping the ribbon around enough time, depending on your personal preference.
- 5. Release your fingers from the ribbon, while holding it with the opposite hand. Put the ribbons back together with your index fingers and thumbs, if they have slipped apart.
- How to Make cute Hair Bows – YouTube
- 6. Press the middle part down and wrap the twist tie around it. Cue the ends off, if you have done twist it sufficiently.
- 7. Pick the adornment and glue it on the front of the bow. You may like to use a piece of ribbon as an accessory. Wrap the piece vertically around the bow. Trim it on the back of bow and hot glue it down.
- 8. Last, use a hot glue gun to stick the bow on the clip or barrette. Before wearing, let it to cool.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
how to make bows how to make hair bows how to make ribbon bows how TO MAKE A BOWhow to make hair bows with ribbon how to make a hair bow hair bows how to make cute hair bows how to make bows for hair how to tie a bow how to make a ribbon bowhairbowshow to make a bow out of ribbon how to make a bow with ribbon how to make bows with ribbon