When it comes to finding the right hair color, it can be an overwhelming task. But don’t worry. In recent days, there are several free virtual makeover sites. You may like to access these sites if you want to make sure that changing your hair color would not be a mistake that could be time-consuming and costly. With a simple process, you can try on hair colors, styles, and even makeup. Before you make a commitment, it is better for you to use it to see what looks good on you. It won’t take a long time and simple to do.
How to Change Hair Color in Picture with Virtual Makeover: All the things you will need
Free Virtual Hair Makeover
How to Change Hair Color in Picture with Virtual Makeover: The instructions
credits: Amanda Johnson
Hairstyles, Makeup and Cosmetics Inspiration DailyMakeover
credits: daily makeover
- 1. Pull back your hair into a ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie. Make sure to keep your hair away from your face. Use your digital camera to take a picture of yourself. Or, you may like to ask your friend to do it for you.
- The photo should include the upper side of your shoulders, neck, and your face. Make sure that the lighting is natural and not too bright.
- It is better for you to take pictures in a bright place. So, you don’t need to use blitz.
- 2. Connect your digital camera with your computer by using a USB cable. Transfer and save your picture on the computer.
- 3. Open your web browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer. In the web browser, you can access some free virtual makeover site such as Daily Makeover, Taaz, Beauty Riot, and etc.
- 4TAAZ Virtual Makeover – Change your hair color or try on
- 4. Several sites may need an account to access it. So, click the signup button to create a new account. If you have done sign up and sign in, you can start the makeover. You may find two buttons “Upload a New Photo” or “Select a Model.” If you don’t use your photo, you can select a model. But, it is nice to use your picture as a model.
- 5. When you click “Upload a New Photo,” a new window box will open. Find a picture of you. Look at the bottom-right corner of the box and click it to pick the picture.
- Virtual Hairstyles and Makeover – Free Virtual Hairstyles
- 6. You will redirect to the new page of the site. On this page, you should adjust the outline of your eyes, lips, hairline, eyebrows, and face shape. Adjust them as close as possible. Click next, if you are ready for a makeover.
- 7. After your photo loads, click on the hair category. And then click on a hairstyle. You can choose any hairstyle you want. To change the hair color in your picture, click on the hair color changer. Try different colors of hair. You can print out the result if you want. Bring it on your stylist to get the hair color in real.