Every woman in the world craves beautiful hair, including an awesome color. With the best hairstyles, you can be more beautiful and even as gorgeous as world-famous celebrities. For black women, especially, there are various hairstyles and hair color charts to help you to look more attractive. Your natural color can be changed into different hair colors, whether it is light brown and dark brown or other colors like purple and pink. Before you decide about the best color for your hair, you also need to consider whether you want a semi-permanent or permanent color. After you are sure about those two types of hair colors, then just match the optional hair color chart with your skin to get the best results. To find the best hair color chart for black women, you can see your hairstylist and discuss the best color that fits your face and skin color. In this article, we’ll help you also to choose the right hair color with the hair color chart for black women.
The Right Hair Color Chart for Black Women
African American two-tone hair color ideas
1. With the hair color chart for black women, you can choose dark colors because they are very suitable for black women. Dark hair colors are also perfect for black women with grey hair. Choose between light shades or deep browns and remember that deep shades are available in permanent or semi-permanent. Besides deep brown and light shades, a red shade is the next hair color that is appropriate for black women. You should choose from the highest red or a deep chestnut. Other colors that are highly appropriate for black women are pink, blond, burgundy reds, chocolate browns, and black colors. Those hair colors will bring a fresh and free look for black women.
two tone hair color for African Americans
2. You can choose to highlight your hair if you don’t want to completely change the color. If you have bronze, brown, auburn, and light red as the colors of your hair, you can choose blonde highlights that will perfectly match if you apply that color on top of your hair. But you better choose brown highlights if your hair has deep brown and black colors. One thing you need to remember most is to apply the highlights around the top of your hair or face.
Some tips for you to choose a hair color chart for black women:
hair colors for African American women
- Looks and eyes colors
- Choose the matching hair color chart with the color of your eyes
- Close the color that matches your clothing color style
- Choose it if the color can make your eyes shine
- Look again for the color chart on the box
- Choose a hair color that is lighter than your natural hair because sometimes you’ll get the true color after you apply it.
- If you want to cover your gray hair, you can choose a permanent hair color that is better than semi-permanent.