How to Make Cute and Easy Little Girl’s Hair Ribbon Bows
For decades, hair bows have been worn by young girls. It can add a cute touch to the hairstyle and help hold hair back. Hair bows can easily find in department stores and boutiques. But, the bows are expensive. The cost-effective way to get the right bow that match with her outfit is making it by yourself and your daughter at home. You can easily customize the bows for her personal style, as well as for her outfits and events. Here are a few step how to make cute and easy little girl’s hair ribbon bows.
How to Make Cute and Easy Little Girl’s Hair Ribbon Bows: All the things you will need
Free Instructions for Boutique-Quality Custom Hair Bows
- Barrettes or hair clips
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Twist ties
- Adornments such as buttons or charms (optional)
How to Make Cute and Easy Little Girl’s Hair Ribbon Bows: Step by Step
- 1. Purchase all of the things you will need to make hair bows. You can easily find a lot of texture and color of ribbon in craft stores. Try to choose a fabric that easy to work and look good. There are many shapes of buttons or charms to adorn the bows. Let your daughter to choose her favorite shape, such as stars, flowers, butterflies, or other cute shapes. However, you can use a small piece of ribbon, if you do not want to use an adornment. It can cover up your tie and use to decorate the center of the bow.
- 2. You may not want to drip hot glue on your work place. So place newspaper down onto it. Plug and let your hot glue gun to warm up until it ready to use.
- 3. You can use large or small barrette or clip depending on your taste. Make sure to choose an appropriate size of barrette or clip, which can feel comfortable in her head.
- 4. Consider the size of bow. For a small hair bow, put your middle and index finger together. For a medium hair bow, add your ring finger. And then, for a large hair bow, add your pinkie. Pick up the ribbon. While wrap it around the fingers, hold it under your thumb. Create the thickness that you are looking for by wrapping the ribbon around enough time, depending on your personal preference.
- 5. Release your fingers from the ribbon, while hold it with the opposite hand. Put the ribbons back together with your index fingers and thumbs, if they have slipped apart.
- 6. Press the middle part down and wrap the twist tie around it. Cue the ends off, if you have done twist it sufficiently.
- 7. Pick the adornment and glue it on the front of bow. You may like to use a piece of ribbon as accessory. Wrap the piece vertically around the bow. Trim it on the back of bow and hot glue it down.
- 8. Last, use hot glue gun to stick the bow on the clip or barrette. Before wearing, let it to cool.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
how to make bowshow to make hair bowshow to make ribbon bowsHOW TO MAKE A BOWhow to make hair bows with ribbonhow to make a hair bowhair bowshow to make cute hair bowshow to make bows for hairhow to tie a bowhow to make a ribbon bowhairbowshow to make a bow out of ribbonhow to make a bow with ribbonhow to make bows with ribbon
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:how to make bowshow to make hair bowshow to make ribbon bowsHOW TO MAKE A BOWhow to make hair bows with ribbonhow to make a hair bowhair bowshow to make cute hair bowshow to make bows for hairhow to tie a bowhow to make a ribbon bowhairbowshow to make a bow out of ribbonhow to make a bow with ribbonhow to make bows with ribbon