One Stop Hair Style Information
Dying hair from blonde to brown
Change hair color is the most favorite choice to transform your look. Change hair color will make your appearance look different and more attractive. If you bored with your common hair, it is the right time to transform your common look.
Most of all want to dye their blonde hair. Dye blonde hair into darker shade will give the dramatic look. Choose brown color is the best answer that will work well on your blonde hair. Brown hair is great choice for nearly any women.
Coloring at home is affordable and simple to do. You can do it yourself with our step. So, follow these some steps to choose the best result as you want. Here are
Best way to dye blonde hair brown at home – Yahoo! UK & Ireland
– The first thing you have to do is prepare the equipment like brown hair dye, rubber gloves, and deep conditioning treatments. Choose the high quality product to get the best result. Best recommendation is Clairol natural instincts.
– Do not get a plunge with hair color that you choose. If you have warm undertones, avoid choosing ash because it will wash put your skin and not match. If you have cool undertones, avoid to golden brown colors and reddish.
– Get the best hair dye product at drug store. There is numerous brown color shades are provide in drug store. To get the right one on you, you can see the box where they show what the brown color will look best on your blonde hair.
– You can ask to your friend to help you in coloring your hair if you cannot reach on the back of your head.
How can I dye brown hair blonde
– The commercial hair dye are typically comes in two parts. So you need to be combined to activate the chemical. Mix a small amount of the dye and apply it to your strands is not typically visible such as at the base of your neck. Leave it on until 20 to 30 minutes. If the color has changed you can rinse it.
How to Color Blonde Hair to Brown
– If you want the dye looks once the hair has completely dried, you can prepare to dye your rest of your hair. You will need half an hour to mix and apply the hair dye. Use the gloves to protect your hand and placing the old towel wound your shoulder. Dying your hair evenly with mixture you made. After that, rinse it thoroughly.
How to Dye Your Hair Light Blonde at Home
– Check the box whether to design for application. Many boxed hair dye are design on application on wet hair. Mix all the remaining of hair dye and you can begin to apply it at the roots. Make sure you will apply it evenly.
– Leave it on at least 1 hour or more. Rinse it thoroughly but do not use shampoo for 24 hours after applying the hair dye. After the time has passed, you can be used a deep conditioning treatment to help preserve healthy your hair.