Fixing your Hair Loss Because Of A Biotin Deficiency
Have you ever experienced that your hair is falling out because of the wrong treatment or maybe even aging? Maybe you should realize that your hair will start to become thinner and thinner as time goes by. Or perhaps you feel that no matter what you do, it seems that your hair won’t grow. It’s really frustrating because hair loss is such a nightmare that must be averted by those who really love their thick, glossy and beautiful hair. Yes, no one wants to lose their hair in a large amount. For the women especially, they have the hardest time dealing with the hair loss, much more than the men.
The symptoms of the Biotin Deficiency
The symptoms usually can be seen when you comb your hair then its spirals down the drain in your hairbrush, which could mean you are suffering from a lack of biotin in your foods. The other symptoms that follow in tandem with hair loss are dryness, thin nails, fatigue, depression, nausea and amnesia. For those of you people who have experienced hair loss and have these kinds of symptoms, you need to take biotin in a large amount in order to get plenty vitamin and nutrients.
What Your Hair Loss Is Trying to Tell You
These are the things you can do to improve the health of your hair, so you don’t need to experience the hair loss ever again.
1. Do not use hair accessories such as clips, hairpins and rubber bands which can cause the hair breakage. If you use them, they can hold your hair tightly. So, you must change your hair style. Minimize the use of all hair accessories for getting more healthy hair.
2. Your foods may not have enough iron, and that’s why your hair easily falls out. Your iron level can be checked with a blood test. When you are detected with having an iron deficiency, you need to increase the amount of food that contains iron to help prevent hair loss. The iron source that you can find in foods are clams, meats, oysters, iron fortified, beans, pumpkin seeds, cereals and spinach. If you want to take an iron supplement, you must talk to your doctor, and just remember, taking too much iron will be harmful.
3. Do you usually use a hair dryer to dry your hair after washing it? Be careful, because it can damage your hair and promote breakage. Don’t blow the dryer close to your wet hair because it can boil the water in the hair shaft and make your hair become brittle. You just need to let your hair air-dry, and limit to use the styling tools.
4. People that don’t get enough biotin will bring them into a biotin deficiency. Whereas, biotin is the B vitamin which is able to help you to prevent and reduce hair loss. According to recent scientific data, taking biotin supplements will help to reduce hair thinning when you have a biotin deficiency.
5. If you want to grow your hair and make it healthy, you must consume the foods which contain plenty of protein. You can increase the amount of the protein from these kinds of foods: fish, nuts, meats, eggs, beans and seeds.
Actually there are still some of the ways to help you improve your hair such as, using the right shampoo and conditioner, limiting the brushing to your hair and going to get checked out by your doctor to find out other hair care health tips and good suggestions.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
biotin hair growth
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:biotin hair growth