Use These Vitamins to Make Your Hair Grow
For every woman, our hair is one of the most important parts of our body that really needs more attention when treating it. We feel that we look beautiful and charming when we have beautiful, long and treated hair. That’s why we call it our precious crown jewel!
vitamins that make your hair grow thicker
Someone who has beautiful hair naturally doesn’t need to pay more attention to their hair because it’s already very beautiful as well. But for those who feel that their hair is still in need of more treatment such as, dry hair, short hair or any other kinds of the problems of hair they have, will find out the way to make it beautiful and long, especially by using certain vitamins to grow their hair beautifully.
vitamins that make your hair grow super fast
Maybe women in most parts of the world already use vitamins to grow their hair, but many women have no idea that this can work well. Hey, sometimes you need to be cautious about certain beauty products because not all of them are good to be used. Women also have to know which the good one is and which is not.
Why we should use the vitamins for our hair?
The composition of the product that provides vitamins is always good to use, and besides it will give you the nutrition for your hair to grow well and beautifully to support your hair’s health.
What kind of vitamins that should we use?
- Vitamin A : all your cells need this vitamin to grow
- Vitamin B : to help in producing the iron in your cell to work, you need vitamin B. It’s including B6, B9, B12 and B complex.
- Vitamin C, E and Zinc : these vitamins help you to keep your hair from loss, and zinc is needed to fix the damage on the cellular level when the antioxidants are high. Besides that, they also able to help to turn food into energy.
- Biotin : this instrument is the best vitamin for growing your hair, it’s needed to avoid hair loss. You not only can find this kind of supplement in foods, but also in the products like shampoos, conditioners and creams. The biggest source of biotin comes from the yolk of the egg. The other sources that provide biotin are milk, strawberries, tomatoes and cauliflower.
How to treat our hair as well?
what vitamins make your hair grow faster and thicker
- Wash your hair by using the shampoo and conditioner that is free of chemicals but full of nutrition to make your hair grow healthy.
- Don’t wash your hair every day, washing your hair three or four times in one week is enough, it’s done to keep your hair from being fragile and breaking.
- When you want to wash your hair, use cold water. It help makes your hair shiny and healthy. You may bath with the warm water, but don’t try to wash your hair with that water because it will cause damage.
- After washing your hair, try to comb the hair gently because the wet hair is still sensitive, so if you comb it randomly, it’ll make it fall.