Hair Color Chart for Black Women
Every woman in the world craves for beautiful hair including an awesome color. With the best hairstyles you can be more beautiful and even as gorgeous as world-famous celebrities. For black women especially, there are various hair styles and hair color charts to help you to look more attractive. Your natural color can be changed into different hair colors, whether it is light brown and dark brown or other colors like purple and pink. Before you decide about the best color for your hair, you also need to consider whether you want a semi permanent or permanent color. After you are sure about those two types of hair colors, then just match the optional hair color chart with your skin to get best results. To find the best hair color chart for black women, you can see your hair stylist and discuss the best color that fits to your face and skin color. In this article, we’ll help you also to choose the right hair color with the hair color chart for black women.
The Right Hair Color Chart for Black Women
1. With the hair color chart for black women, you can choose dark colors because they are very suitable for black women. Dark hair colors are also perfect for black women with grey hair. Choose between light shades or deep browns and remember that deep shades are available in permanent or semi permanent. Besides deep brown and light shades, a red shade is the next hair color that is appropriate for black women. You should choose from highest red or a deep chestnut. Other colors that are highly appropriate for black women are pink, blond, burgundy reds, chocolate browns and black colors. Those hair colors will bring a fresh and free look for black women.
two tone hair color for african americans
2. You can choose to highlight your hair if you don’t want to completely change the color. If you have bronze, brown, auburn and light red as the colors of your hair, you can choose blonde highlights that will perfectly match if you apply that color on top of your hair. But you better choose brown highlights if your hair has deep brown and black colors. One thing you need to remember most is to apply the highlights around top of your hair or face.
Some tips for you to choose hair color chart for black women:
- Looks and eyes colors
- Choose the matching hair color chart with the color of your eyes
- Close the color that matches your clothing color style
- Choose it if the color can make your eyes shine
- Look again for the color chart on the box
- Choose a hair color that is lighter than your natural hair because sometimes you’ll get the true color after you apply it.
- If you want to cover your gray hair, you can choose a permanent hair color that is better than semi permanent.
There are so many references in this hair color chart for black women that you can find around the web. Try it now and be beautiful. Thank you.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
hair color chart for black women
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:hair color chart for black women