How to Change Hair Color in Picture with Virtual Makeover
When it comes to finding the right hair color, it can be an overwhelming task. But, don’t worry. In recent days, there are several free virtual makeover sites. You may like to access these sites, if you want to make sure that changing your hair color would not be a mistake that could be time consuming and costly. With simple process, you can try on hair colors, styles, and even makeup. Before you make a commitment, it is better for you to use it to see what looks good on you. It won’t take long time and simple to do.
How to Change Hair Color in Picture with Virtual Makeover: All the things you will need
- Digital camera
- USB cable
- Computer with internet connection
- Headband or hair-tie
How to Change Hair Color in Picture with Virtual Makeover: The instructions
- 1. Pull back your hair into a ponytail. Secure it with hair tie. Make sure to keep your hair away from your face. Use your digital camera to take a picture of yourself. Or, you may like to ask your friend to do it for you. The photo should include the upper side of your shoulders, neck, and your face. Make sure that the lighting is natural and not too bright. It is better for you to take picture in bright place. So, you doesn’t need use blitz.
- 2. Connect your digital camera with your computer by using an USB cable. Transfer and save your picture in the computer.
- 3. Open your web browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, or Internet Explorer. In the web browser, you can access some free virtual makeover site such as Daily Makeover, Taaz, Beauty Riot, and etc.
TAAZ Virtual Makeover – Change your hair color or try on
- 4. Several sites may need an account to access it. So, click the sign up button to create a new account. If you have done sign up and sign in, you can start the makeover. You may find two buttons “Upload a New Photo” or “Select a Model”. If you won’t use your photo, you can select a model. But, it is nice to use your picture as a model.
- 5. When you click “Upload a New Photo”, a new window box will open. Find the picture of you. Look at the bottom-right corner of the box and click it to pick the picture.
- 6. You will redirect into the new page of the site. In this page, you should adjust the outline of your eyes, lips, hair line, eyebrows, and face shape. Adjust them as close as possible. Click next, if you are ready for makeover.
- 7. After your photo loads, click on the hair category. And then click on hairstyle. You can choose any hairstyle you want. To change the hair color in your picture, click on the hair color changer. Try different colors of hair. You can print out the result if you want. Bring it on your stylist to get the hair color in real.
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:
virtual makeoverhair makeovermakeover hairmakeovervirtual hairstyles
Get Your New Trends Hairstyle:virtual makeoverhair makeovermakeover hairmakeovervirtual hairstyles